A network of AWACs has the capability of supporting an almost unlimited number of emergency devices and can provide:
- Optional server test software for on-site testing
- Optional Web 2.0 hosting for remote logging and testing
- Connect multiple AWACs together via CAT5 for larger networks
- Ability to SMS the installer (with additional 3G Wireless card)
- Out of the box testing, logging/reporting of tests and maintenance
- Ability to commission and fault find on the network with a smart device
- Ability to email reports and logs (w. added internet connection, SMTP server or 3G Wireless card)
- GUI web interface for easy commissioning or reporting (PC with TCP/IP access to the AWAC required)
ADVANCED WIDE ACCESS CONTROL OVERVIEW
The Advanced Wide Access Controller (AWAC) from Ektor is a complete solution to emergency monitoring and testing. Utilising the power of a 400mhz ARM processor, emergency testing and monitoring enters a new era.
The AWAC is able to perform all of your testing and monitoring requirements without needing a server or more expensive testing systems. An AWAC can support either 200 wireless emergency devices or 236 DALI wired emergency devices and as much as 400 wired Ektor devices.
THE BUILT IN SOFTWARE
Built into the AWAC is advanced software that can allow users to create their own functions or routines and the ability to set them to run at prescribed times. Intelligent SMS software services allow the AWAC to send SMS messages directly to contractors and aid them in rectifying the system. When the AWAC is fully set up, it can be automated to control the emergency lighting without direct human intervention, which can save substantial money and time.